Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy 4th of July ~ Scrapcuts by Judy


                            Happy 4th of July to everyone! 


 I love the 4th of July and celebrations.  Family time and to celebrate our birth as a Nation. A big thank you to all whom keeps us safe in these times of uncertainty. The above picture is a Rocket Lantern!  LOVE THIS FILE!  Designed and offered by Dreaming Tree. Stars and Stripes Forever SVG Bundle



 The  bag above is going to be my "go-to" design for gift bags. File available at Svgcuts.com. Travel the World SVG Kit.  This gift bag is very solid when completed.  I used American Crafts solid paper/card-stock for the bag and the outside printed paper is : Colorbok Designer Paper Patriotic Old Glory.  Both, I bought from Amazon.  I found the adorable Bear Print n Cut on the Silhouette Store.
  

Notice the nice zigzag dimensional effect when completed?  Very easy to assemble.  Tip:  You can color your clear rhinestones with a Sharpie or alcohol based marker/pen such as Copic.   



The Route 66 box card is included in the same set as the bag.  Really had fun assembling this card and it's great for a birthday card for hubby or retirement perhaps?  I used American Crafts card-stock and the postcards and stamps are Graphic 45.  "Safari Adventure. "  
Have a safe holiday and thank-you for stopping by my blog.
Judy Tesla- Stark 

1 comment: