Sunday, June 19, 2016

Summer Nights T-Lite Holder



        This project is:   Summer Nights T-Lite holder  just released by Dreaming Tree.  

Summer Nights and Flights SVG Bundle is the name of the kit.  This kits screams tropical and colors and just what I needed to work with.  I love color!   Below is a picture of my t-lite holder lit up.  



Makes you want a bowl of sherbet or a Mia-Tia cocktail doesn't it?  It holds 4 t-lites and great to put in your home for accent.   The FREEBIE is a 1 lite holder and adorable.

The paper used was Graphic 45 Artisan Style Collection.  I also used American Crafts card-stock from the Tropical pack and raspberry vellum I had in my pile of oldies!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and please check out my online Etsy store.  Scrapcuts by Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment