Sunday, June 12, 2016

Cold Beer ~ Hot Grill ~ Tackle Box full of Lures ~ "Happy Father's Day"




 Cold Beer ~ Hot Grill ~ Tackle Box full of Lures 

       "Happy Father's Day"



  Next week is Father's Day, and I am ready and moving on to 4th of July.  All 3 of my projects shown, are designed by Svgcuts.com.  I openly am admitting I am really, really liking the box cards Mary designs!  All 3 cards fit into an envelope for gift-giving.  I would rate all 3 projects as easy to medium levels.  

 
   
  If you look closely at the top tray and bottom one of the tackle lures, you will see they are faded out in places.  I wanted this affect of worn out lures, "lucky lures".  I used the print n cut pieces Mary had included in the extra folder.  After printing these, I used a baby wipe to quickly remove some of the ink!  I love the finished affect within seconds. I always use photo paper to print my PnC's.  I consider a box of baby wipes a necessity for scrap-booking.  I am definitely a messy glue person and have a baby wipe in front of me to clean on the spot. 

  Thank you for stopping by my Blog!  If you have time, please check out my online Etsy store.  www.etsy.com/shop/ScrapCutsbyJudy  

  Judy Tesla Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment