Saturday, July 9, 2016

Fire & Dragon Fly Lantern


Dreaming Tree  Fire & Dragon Fly Lantern


  Leo at Dreaming Tree, has another winner to his list of 3d files!  This file is gorgeous when completed, sturdy and versatile. Very nice size.  9″H x 5.5″W x 5.5″D  Summer Nights and Flights SVG Bundle   Leo is giving as a free file, Halloween inserts for this design. Also giving away a new cutting machine http://woobox.com/456ro3   Check it out!!  

I am currently working on uploading Halloween files to my online store at Etsy.
www.etsy.com/shop/ScrapCutsbyJudy  Probably two more weeks before available.                                                                                                                       


      LOOK  who is 6 months old!



Samantha & Liam wearing their party hats I made for them!  I bought the hat design online at Silhouette of America design site.  I love this hat! 




  I can't finish this post without saying how horrible this week has been! If you believe in prayer, please pray for the families who lost loved ones and our country.  



   THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment