Thursday, April 14, 2016

Birthday Cake and Trinket Boxes



March and April seem to be everyone's birthday in our family!  (including myself)
I made the above file, which I purchased from Svgcuts, "Fairy Cottage" svg kit.  It is almost 9 inches tall by 4-5 inches wide when completed.  Very easy to make if you watch the tutorial at least once.  Wouldn't it be great for a baby shower or bridal shower also? The flowers are not included in the kit.

 HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TAYLOR !!  

The same kit also has a design called "Trinket Box" and boy, I love making trinket boxes! 


more casual looking one:


I hope everyone has a great week!  Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Don't forget to check out some of my files at my Etsy Shop.  Scrapcuts by Judy 

Judy Tesla Stark




1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Judy these are just amazing, gorgeous projects, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete