Wednesday, August 22, 2012

File Box with Folder and Index Cards

 
                                                          File Box with Folder and Index Cards
                                                                          Judy Tesla Stark

   I made this file box to accessorize my Grandson's chalkboard box I made for him.   My file box measures 5 inches high by 7 inches wide.  Nice large size to keep reports, appointments and pictures in!  The picture above is showing one of the folders and 3 index cards.  The scallop trim is designed to go inside the box to give you extra support!  Very easy file to cut out and put together quickly!

  I cut this using heavyweight cardstock.  I used 15 K/O, force 2 and speed 3.  After chalking the edges, I added some "Scrabble Tiles" for my title.

  I then colored a LaLaLand stamp and added it on the back of the box.  I plan to add a few sayings for skateboarders after I find out what they are???  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. This is over the top adorable. Not only is it a great idea but love the way you embellished it.
    Just perfect.
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete