Sunday, August 12, 2012

ABC School CD Folder Book

ABC CD Folder Book by Judy Tesla Stark
 

It's back to school tomorrow in Central Florida!!  Special blessings to all of the Teachers tomorrow....

I made another CD folder book using this beautiful Graphic 45 paper.  I used the CD folder pattern.  I first cut my folder pieces.  Using my 12 inch mat, I can make a 5.5 inch square book as the pattern is 2 pieces.
I attached my front cover ribbon using 2 way 1/8" tape and then added a coat of Mod Podge over the front cover. 


I then cut 3 of the Scalloped Bottom Tag by Judy Stark.  These tags are great for this type of project as you can put 4 different pictures onto the tag or journal and pictures.  When I cut the tags, I did not cut the circle out of the top of this tag.  I then cut my frames and chalked these. 


The stamp I used is also by Graphic 45.  I added the button and my project is completed!! 

Judy Tesla Stark
 

No comments:

Post a Comment