Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chalkboard Vinyl Craft Box

                          


Some projects are just too much fun some days than others.  This is one of those projects!  My almost 5 year old Grandson (Cash) loves to craft and I made this for him as a gift.  I used a 10 inch by 8 inch cigar box and covered it with cardstock. 
The cardstock I used is heavy 100 wgt already coated.  I cut my top, sides, strips, tag, title and monkey using my Gazelle.  I used the BK Monkey  by Lisa Smitdh.  The knobs are from a local hardware store.
                             

Now to the inside. I used the heavy wgt chalkboard vinyl.

                                         

    Framed around it in ribbon and done!  I made the chalk case and little goodie bag with his picture, using the print and cut feature in my Funtime software.  I am sure Cash will cherish this for years.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment