Saturday, December 17, 2011

HOLIDAY HAT with RHINESTONES






I started out with full intent of making a card or layout with this beautiful rhinestone design but….. I was so pleased with the outcome; I decided to keep it for myself. Not quite the spirit of giving, but boy oh boy, does it sparkle! This rhinestone pattern is one of the bkdesigns. I used 10ss and 6ss rhinestones. I cut the design with my Gazelle settings at K/O zero and force at 3. I used Boss Kut’s #10050 Rhinestone Template Material. This template material is thicker than other brands and I highly recommend using it. I handset the stones since I was using so many colors and sizes. I put in the solid color stones first then added the mixture of colors. After I finished with the rhinestones, I put transfer tape over them and ironed the design onto the cap. Iron an extra 15 seconds since the fleece is thick; to be sure they are attached and even. I will be wearing my mine, but what a nice gift for Mom or Grandmother.


                                                  Happy Holidays to all! Judy Stark                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment