Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday Presley !!


One of the sweetest and loving grand-daughters one could wish for.  She came into this world six years ago, and had a rough start from day one...it hasn't been the easiest road, but the good definitely outweighs the hard times. 

Since I am still on a roll making some of the designs from SVGCUTS, I decided to tackle the  Carousel Ride SVG Kit.  My finished product is an estimated 11 inches by 11 inches.  I used October Afternoon's Cake Walk paper. You will do better using heavier weight papers and at least 65# weight.  I believe my last count of papers used was 30 sheets!  


The finished Carousel is sturdy enough to survive more parties.  The Carousel top does remove so you can add candies , more cupcakes or party treats.  Below is the co-ordinating gift bag I made.  My rating for this kit is 5 stars!  Worth every moment making it. 


The gift bag was quick and very easy to do!  

Time to get Easter projects going!  12 more days....

Judy Tesla-Stark





  





                                                            

4 comments:

  1. YIKES!! 30 sheets??? Happy birthday Presley! You don't know me, but your grandmother is dear to my heart! Enjoy your day and continue to excel!! Beautiful project Ms. Judy!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you so much Kenya! 30 sheets and a bucket full of glue!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, your carousel is darling! Love it. Happy birthday, Presley! Your grand-daughter is just too adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete