Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Valentines Day



  With Valentines day this weekend, I decided to make these card boxes by Svgcuts.  Very easy to put together!  Another great kit by Svgcuts.   I am already working on Easter designs and will post some I have done soon.  I have some real cute and easy to cut Easter/Spring files available at my ScrapcutsByJudy Etsy store.  So check them out!

I made 2 more svgcut files below and decided to keep both of these finished projects for myself!

 First one is the canoe on a box and the second one is the camper on the box.  I am nearing another milestone birthday next month and for some reason; owning a motor-home is very appealing to me.  I have traveled often in my life but realize I haven't seen all of my home state of Florida.  My husband is hoping this "new idea" of mine will quickly pass. :)


Canoe with box.  Great gift for the man in your life!



Happy 18th months anniversary to my SILVER BULLET machine!  18 months of ownership, extensive use and my Silver Bullet has not let me down one time!!  I just don't know what else I would want added to this machine and that speaks volumes!  SureCutsAlot  has recently released a Version 4 for their software.  I am so impressed with all of the extra features added to the software. They have a limited time offer to upgrade to Version 4 for $19.99.  

Thank you for stopping by my Blog!  

Happy Valentines Day

Judy Tesla Stark

2 comments:

  1. Judy, Happy Birthday early, milestones are great, more wisdom earned by us.

    Love, Love all the new projects, you've been busy. I love your motorhome travel idea, time to enjoy!

    Hugs, Lori m
    www.throughtheeyesofgg@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Judy!! Absolutely LOVE these. :D

    ReplyDelete