Sunday, August 10, 2014

It has to be Halloween somewhere ?




One of my favorite things to do is, scrapbook using Holiday files!  Halloween being one of my favorites as I can use as much of and colors I choose.  No rules or limits apply to Halloween.  Well, not for me anyway.

Above is a design file I purchased from Svgcuts.com.  First try was a little difficult because "I thought" I could do it without looking at the tutorial. 
Will I ever learn?  After I watched the tutorial, it was pretty easy going.  


 Another file in the new release, Witch Hat (a box) file.  

A reminder to check the Bosskut forum for upcoming news and free files.  Sale is still on at Bosskut Store.  www.bosskut.com   Great time to stock up on supplies for the holiday crafting!  

Have a good week and thank you for stopping by!

Judy Stark 

No comments:

Post a Comment