Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Baskets and Boxes by Judy Stark


Is it just me or does the Holidays seem to come quicker than other days?  I am making a few last minute
projects for our Easter baskets and boxes for gift giving.  Happy Easter to all!

The box on the left side of the picture above was made using the Sitting Bunny Set.   I also used  the Popkut Grass design.  All of our designs are created for computerized digital cutters. The digital downloads contain all of the following formats: AI, WPC, SVG, GSD, Vector PDF and a jpg for reference.


The box on the right, I used 3D FLower Pot and the Spring flower.  When I design a pattern, I try to keep the cutting to a minimum and add as much extra details possible. Nothing is more frustrating to me to buy a design and have way to many pieces to glue together! 





I am making baskets for my Grandchildren this year and fill with candy.  I designed this Basket Favor Box with them in mind.  It's also a good pattern to use without the handle for parties.







Thank you for stopping by and Happy Easter !
                                                   Judy Stark-                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment