Monday, October 15, 2012

Turkey Front with Title by Judy Stark



I needed a Fall Layout for a large bulletin board and the newly released Turkey was perfect! I made this for a friend and she will add other items to the board. Cutting this Turkey file with my Bosskut Gazelle only took a few minutes. I chalked out the cutting lines on my turkey with a marker. Chalked out the mats with regular chalk. Turkey is 7.5 wide by 8.5 tall. I then cut the Bosskut oak leaves and added to the bottom. I also colored the cutting lines with a marker and then added 1 application of the liquid embossing.







To make my title, I used my  Funtime program.   After deciding on which font I wanted, I then used my outline feature to make the mat.  Just a push of a button!








    After chalking the mat, I added the Curly Scrolls by Phyllis Parkins and an Oak leaf.

Judy Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment