Saturday, May 26, 2012

See You Soon Card by Judy Stark

                                              See You Soon Card by Judy Stark

 Happy Memorial Day to everyone.  Today, I wanted to make a card quickly for a friend who is visiting me soon.  I felt like a child again making this card, as it reminded me of the "Paper Dolls" phase I went through when young !!!  Seniors can have paper dolls too. Right???

  I used LaLaLand's digital "Traveling Marci" stamp. I then took my stamp/colored image and glued to the outer frame I already cut and to my card front. I added a ribbon and a little glitter to the title and I am done!
 
  So basically, I imported a copy of the paper I wanted to co-ordinate Marci's accessories with.  My paper used is from designer Susan Winget at K&Company.  I use the Funtime scheme selector feature all of the time for print and cuts. This tool imports all of the colors of your paper into the color bar with just a click of the button!  After I imported the printed parts onto Marci, I was then able to use my color bar to add the solid pieces.  I then added my title and printed my frame.  All I needed to do then is color the face,hair,bow and skin.  Super fast and I can save this and print anytime again.  I like to add a little shading to the printed image to give it some dimension.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading about this technique as much as I did using it!
 
Judy Tesla Stark-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment