Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation from Pre-K Layout by Judy Stark


                    Graduation from Pre-K Layout -  by Judy Tesla Stark

  Graduation time is upon us!  Cash is officially a "Little Man" now as he leaves Pre-K to enter Kindergarten next year. So congratulations and Grandma actually got your special page done in time!
   After selecting my colors and papers for this layout, I cut the frames. The fun begins!


 I really enjoy coloring stamps to use for my projects!  This is one of the newly released LaLaLand stamps Graduation Luka.  


I then cut my Bookworm file and the clipboard using my Gazelle.

 Files : Book Worm by Olivia Myers  and  Clip Board by Olivia Myers  .  I used the clipboard pattern for my largest frame. 
 After placing and assembling my pieces, I added ribbon for the trim. 

Judy Stark-  

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE Judy!! I love the use of the primary colors and everything ties into together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete