Thursday, September 30, 2010

FAMILY ANCESTRY BOOK

 

This week I started on a Family Ancestry Scrapbook. Another hobby of mine is genealogy and even though I have available many pictures & records: they sit in a box. How many of us can remember an adult trying to tell us about our family history? I didn’t pay a lot of attention back then, but wish I had now. This project can’t be done in a day, but one page or layout a month will soon get it finished. What a great gift to pass on to your children!



 The frames in my layout are from the Framette Florette Design CD. I used the BK Scroll Border #0360D. From my border, I have border and corner accents! I used the BK Leaves #0698D to accent my border pieces. To give the leaves an antique look, cut with gold paper and then chalk with brown. This type of layout is great for using some of your trinket items you been waiting to use. Happy Crafting! Judy

1 comment: