Monday, September 13, 2010

French Fancy Layout




 
  Hello everyone!  I wanted to keep this layout simple but fancy and not take away from my subject photographs. You always want your embellishments to accent your subject, not overpower it.

Since this beautiful girl has curly hair and the iron work in photo was swirly, I just added swirly accents such as the frame and embellishments. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout and it inspires you to scrap away! Check out our embellishments and frames at www.scrapcuts.com.

 A very special THANK YOU to the parents of this beautiful girl and Tesla Photography, Lake Mary, Fl  for permission to use their photo's. 

Judy Stark



1 comment:

  1. Judy,
    That layout is absolutely gorgeous! Everything you make is amazing and I'm SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing many more!!
    Linn

    ReplyDelete