Sunday, February 12, 2017

Easter Box Cards

                                       Easter Box Cards  

 I know, it is Valentine's Day in 2 more days, but I couldn't resist making this set of cards immediately!  Happy Valentines Day.  
 
 This set of cards was designed by and available at Svgcuts.com.  5 different types of cards.  Way to much fun to make these. :)   
  

The above bunny file is the box card file in the kit.  I decided to make it and use it a top for a candy box.  I made a 2.5 " by 4" rectangular box, decorated it and set the box card on top.  All I need are my jelly beans!  

Below are rest of the cards and some of these were really easy and completed individually, within 30 minutes. 



Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great week.  

Judy Tesla Stark
Scrapcuts By Judy 

No comments:

Post a Comment