Monday, March 21, 2016

Shadowbox Fun

Happy Spring and Happy Easter!



  After seeing this cute as can be new release from svgcuts, I was ready to do a few vinyl projects.  Luck was on my side as Michael's had their shadowboxes 50% off!  Shadowboxes make great gifts for others and for your own home.  Either of the above projects were under $10 to make.

  The grow box is a 8" by 10" and the coffee one is 5" by 7".  Neither project requires much vinyl and I used scraps I had to make mine.  The coffee mug is also from Svgcuts.com and very easy to make IF you watch the video one time. :)   The title for the coffee/mascara file is from Silhouette online store.


Thank you for stopping by my Blog and I hope you will checkout my online store.
Scrapcuts by Judy    www.etsy.com/shop/ScrapCutsbyJudy

Have a great week and Happy Easter  !!!!

Judy Tesla- Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment