Friday, July 10, 2015

BABY CRIB & GOLF CART - BOX CARDS


How much fun is it to make a box card ?  ALOT and pretty easy!  The above cutting patterns are available at svgcuts. com for purchase.   These took very little time to assemble  and only 3-4 sheets of cardstock.
                                                                             

BABY CRIB  BOX CARD

This card is perfect for a baby shower or announcements!   It will easily fold up to put in an envelope.
My Silver Bullet cutting machine cut  this detailed design with no problems!!


                                                        GOLF CART  BOX CARD


This Golf cart card was fun to make and the perfect card for my husband, Pete.  We live in the Central Florida area; which is a hot-spot for retirees and golf carts!  We have many mobile / modular senior developments which golf carts are the preferred way to get around within the neighborhoods!  I am telling you now, don't mess with their golf carts either!  :)   Another svgcuts file.

I have added some new baby digital cut files on my Etsy store front this week.  Check it out and thank you for stopping by my blog!

1 comment: