Saturday, April 29, 2017

Which was first, the Chicken or the Egg?


Which was first, the Chicken or the Egg?    The Egg?

Always was my answer with the infamous question!  Mind you, I always back my answer with a.... do I really care? "

I do know however, this Chicken was so fun to make and even though a little high-priced to me, well worth it when finished. File can be purchased at: http://www.sunshine-hobby-works.at/49219/huhn-ei
For the record, there are no directions included but easy to piece it together correctly.  Just stare down the picture! 


 


















This Chicken Egg is about 5-6 inches tall and very sturdy when finished.  I am setting my Chicken on my kitchen window and putting fresh potpourri inside.  

Thank You for stopping my Blog and have a great weekend!  

Judy Tesla Stark

1 comment:

  1. Still loving this little cutie, here's to hoping all is well your way, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete