Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring Blossoms Lantern w/top

Spring Blossoms Lantern w/ Lid

As shown in earlier post below, making this design by svgcuts "Spring Blossoms"  is quick to make and you can alter it easily enough as I did above.  The original design is about 8 inches tall and no removable top.   I wanted a larger one with a removable top and was not disappointed when completed!  My lantern is 11.50 inches tall and I used the cherry tree with blossoms on the front.   I love using potpourri in my home and will add it to this lantern.  Great Mother's Day gift!!


Since I am using a flame-less 6 inch candle, I could add potpourri around the base.  I cut this using my Silver Bullet machine and a 45 degree detail blade.  Paper used is 65 weight.  I added pearls (faux) to top and rhinestones to the cherry blossoms and top of hanging lantern.  Have you seen the new video tutorial for  the tools you can use with the Silver Bullet? 

 Click the link below: 


          Thank you for stopping by my Blog and have a great week!

Judy Tesla-Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment