Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Ideas by Scrapcuts by Judy

 
 


Perfect card to have sitting out on your table, desk or classroom.  Pattern available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScrapCutsbyJudy 

I designed the spider web awning to use during the Halloween season.  Again, basic card pattern with an open top box added to the bottom, a top and window cut out.  I stamped the Halloween sentiment. 
Easy to make and fun.  Halloween is in the air....

Have a good week and thank you for stopping by my blog.
Judy Stark
 

Quick and Easy Halloween Flowers


The Halloween flower is very easy to make using the thick Mulberry black paper. I cut the flowers   using the same settings as you would for light weight chipboard. Be sure to use a clean slightly sticky mat and just wash your mat in warm water after cutting.  The pumpkin and flourish added are plastic stickers I added to the flower. Add a bow and some glitter and your done!

                      Witch Marci Halloween Step Card

I love doing Halloween projects and cards, and using vibrant colors again. Let's not forget the glitter!!    With this card, I used one of my favorite stamps, "Witch Marci" by LaLa Land Stamps. I colored Marci with my Copics and then attached everything into place and glued.  The parking sign was a premade stick on I had already.  Enjoy!
 

Halloween Layout

The ghost, chair and tree plus many other Halloween files are available at 
 
digital cutting files come in a SVG, jpeg, WPC, AI, PDF and GSD files!!
 
 
 
 
 
Trick or Treat Boxes
 
I used the spider web with spider, Popcut bat and Tomb tag .  
 
These are perfect to add mints and candies that might otherwise need a bag or wrap. Everyone likes candy corn etc. and these are perfect for them!



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment