Thursday, December 2, 2010

PRINCESS CHALKBOARD AND WALL VINYL

This is something I made for my grand - daughter "Presley".  She is a 2 year old who loves to write but also wants to stay right next to her Mommy.  The vinyl chalkboard Princess Mirror is 3 feet in length. Perfect for her to stand or sit in her chair to write/draw.  Boss kut sells the vinyl and chalkboard vinyl. http://www.bosskut.com/. They also have Chalk Ink wet wipe markers that are fabulous!  Don't forget the rhinestones for her crown. 






What Princess ever leaves her home without a mirror?  I made this 2 sided chalkboard  mirror for her to have when she is not at home.  I cut this using .20 chipboard and covered with my cardstock. The solid side of her mirror is made using BK glitter cardstock. My settings used for my Gazelle were: 3 force and 25 knife offset.  1 pass!!  In the handle of my mirror, I added 2 jumbo paper clips to give it some additional strength. I used 2 way adhesive tape to apply the clips.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. These are just to cute, what a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mirrors, how adorable for a little princess in training. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete