Thursday, December 2, 2010

Potpourri / Gift Box




Need a fast gift idea?  This is a Lattice Box design by Terri Mouw that I love to make!  I fill these with Potpourri and set on a table.  I use a lot of essentials oils and this is perfect to refresh my potpourri without it touching something directly and leaving marks. Also good to put candles in or whatever you need


I always use heavyweight double sided cardstock.   You want double sided so you don't have to cover the inside.  I cut this on my Gazelle force 2 and 1 pass. Fold on the dotted lines and glue.  On this Holiday Box, I added  a magnet on the front, rhinestones and faux silver embossed corners. You can decorate this in so many different ways and have this project done within 30 minutes! 
Judy Stark                                                  

1 comment:

  1. Is the cutting file for this box available for sale? Thanks. Laura in NH

    ReplyDelete