Monday, September 5, 2011

Get Well Awning Card

  This is a easy card to make and perfect for someone who is in the hospital or long term care.  You could use other items inside the open box area such as; cough drops, mints and candy. Design your own boxes and write funny sayings on them!
   I cut the basic card pattern, open box top pattern and lattice top using my Gazelle. The tag was made using my pen feature to write on it.
  

The card pattern is 4.5 by 5.5 inches and tag is 1.75 inches.  Below is the side view.  I cut 2 of the awnings to add dimension and color.
Just add flowers into box area or goodies and this makes a perfect card to give.  This may look hard to make but it isn't!  I think the hardest part was finding which flowers to add. :)  Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope everyone is having a good week. 

Judy Stark


                                          

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I think the flowers you used were just perfect for this card. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy! This is a beautiful little creation. Thanks for sharing! ;D

    ReplyDelete