Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 Scrapbook Layout


 
The time is here to get out all of those fabulous rich color papers of fall! My layout was made with our upcoming Thanksgiving dinner as my subject. Surrounded with my loved ones and as always; too much food!
 
                                                                  
Page 1 of my layout is a Thanksgiving wreath which I will use also on a few Thanksgiving cards. I used the BK designs: Paisley Bird # 0329D, Oak Leaf #0449D, Flower #0695D and for the Frames: Vintage Tag 2 # 0836D. I use these designs quite often and consider them “must have basics” for my library. Please notice the flower used and what a perfect design to add to your Christmas designs!
                                                                           
Page 2 additional designs used: Platter of Turkey # 0889D, Pie #0482D and the Fancy Daisy 0616D. I made my Turkey and Pie using thick Mulberry paper which my Gazelle cut easily using the adjusted blade holder and a setting of 4, force of 3 and one cut. Make sure your mat is cleaned, sticky and use 1 O-Ring or set the holder up just a tiny amount as you would use for a pen. I used 35 for my knife offset setting.
                                                                      

Judy Stark

1 comment: