Sunday, January 22, 2012

Be Mine Valentine


                                                                      
I made this card using the Heart Box Card with Topper pattern. The sweet Cupid Marci is a LaLaLand Crafts stamp. 

                                                                      

      This Valentine displays the soon to be released (this week) new files offered for purchase at www.scrapcuts.com The Heart Card Border with mat, the Honeycomb frame and the topper/swag and card from the Heart Box Card with Topper.
   I cut the patterns using my Gazelle machine.  I used the pen feature to write "Be Mine" and with the Gazelle, you don't need to buy a special pen holder.  I have used the smaller ones up to my markers!  Just put into your blade holder.  I added a few pearls to the swag and then chalked it lightly. 

Judy Stark


                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment